Boone Fabrics

HomeStars  >  Fabric Shops in Glen Allen  >  Boone Fabrics

Review for Boone Fabrics

5 reviews Richmond, VA

Looking center table cover

My husband had that weird center table and I tried to convinced him lot to get rid of it. But when nothing went successful, I decided to buy new table cover. It really had weird design and I looked at different stores, but didn't get suitable size cover. Online searching prompted me to go for tailor made fabric and I choose this store due to proximity. They really had this silky white fabric and I told customer representative to cut it for my table size. I cant tell u how much my table apperance changed after that. Collection is nice with reasonable prices. If u know sewing, more good for u.