A & G Pest Control

HomeStars  >  Pest & Animal Control in San Dimas  >  A & G Pest Control

Reviews for A & G Pest Control

7 reviews La Habra, CA

Pest Control

A while back, I recall that my house was often intruded by annoying pests: specifically ants. They would rummage through the house, usually through the weekdays, when I was away from home. But after hiring A & G, the inflow of ants suddenly stopped. They cleaned everything with amazing smoothness. Now I rarely have ants. A & G Pest Control is indeed a great service!

5 reviews , CA

Killed ANTS 1st visit!

I woke up one morning to find my kitchen counter crawling with thousands of ants. I called everywhere within a 20 mile radius - but all businesses were too busy to get to me that day. Then I spoke with A & G...they were here within the hour, treated (and cleaned up the killed pests!), and stopped the incoming stream of ants. No smell afterwards, was safe for my kitty and doggie, and the ants stayed gone until the next year!!! I highly suggest that you call these guys if you've got a serious ant and/or spider problem.