Abella Tile & Marble

Reviews for Abella Tile & Marble

Dave and Linda in Clifton Park
Dave and Linda in Clifton Park
1 review , NY

Installed a Ceramic tile base in our shower

Shower base that was installed by the owner of Abella Tile has leaked, molded, and rotted our floor.....Improper installation, poor workmanship....Cannot find them to repair. Was not at all impressed with the final result, obviously a rush job. Homeowners BEWARE!

Aristo Clifton Park
Aristo Clifton Park
5 reviews Como, CO

Bathroom retiling

I had my bathroom retiled recently and I went to these guys to purchase my tiles. They have a very wide range of tiles, better than Home Depot! I was amazed at their selection. They offered me help and assistance right away whenever I walked into their stores. They are a great group of people!