Ace Hardware

FEZ
FEZ
5 reviews Anaheim, CA

Fence

i was looking for a good deal on fences they gave me an amazing deals and worked with me with the installation. The shipping was really fast although i didnot ask for expedia shipping. Everyone should try it, its way better than homedepot or anything of that kind.

ronbro crown valley
ronbro crown valley
5 reviews Laguna Niguel, CA

wall fixtures broke

Helped pick out all the right parts and really were knowledgeable with the materials and what was best. spackle repair and needed tools to make $100 pound mounts work in bathrooms. Worked perfectly the tools they sold me. thank you

Andrew in Rosemead
Andrew in Rosemead
5 reviews Rosemead, CA

Cabinet Handles

After I renovated my home, I needed to buy some accessories. I added new cabinets and drawers in my home but I needed to buy the handles for them. I came to Ace Hardware and found a great selection at a great price. The service was great as they helped me choose the right handles.