Ace Hardware

Chris in Holland
Chris in Holland
5 reviews Northampton Twp, PA

Air Conditioning

I recently just went the Ace to find some stuff i need to fix my air conditioning. i walked in there and was out in 30 minutes. they had amazing prices and the staff was excellent and very helpful. would highly recommend

Chris in Springfield
Chris in Springfield
5 reviews Springfield, NJ

Great selection and prices

These guys get you in and out. You tell one of them what you need, they show you where it is, you see if it matches your part, you pay, and then go home. Simple as that.

Peter in Philadelphia
Peter in Philadelphia
5 reviews Northampton Twp, PA

Unbelieveable

Hey i got got back from ace hardware and i must say they are great. i had to get a bunch of stuff to set up a new ceiling fan in my brothers room. they had very good prices and an awesome selection. i would definitely recommend for us hardware guys out there.

Mike in Union
Mike in Union
5 reviews , NJ

Shower Reconstruction

I was searching for Kholer shower knob to replace my existing one that was installed 18 years ago. I went from store to store and was told that this part was no longer being manufactured and that I'd have to replace the entire unit if I wanted to stop the shower head from leaking. I went to ACE and they ended up looking in a box of nooks and loose parts they have and they found an identical match for me at no charge. Will definitely be doing business with them for a long time. Great people.