Bed Bath & Beyond

Hugo in Ceres, CA
Hugo in Ceres, CA
6 reviews Ceres, CA

Shower curtains for bathroom

I accidentally ripped the shower curtain in my bathroom and the next thing I knew I was heading down to BB&B to buy some new ones. I liked a lot of the shower curtains they had on display, but they cost ever so much, it was hard to find a good prices set of curtains. Sales associates were super friendly, but it was the fact that items cost so much that really disappointed me. I settled for some shower curtains I kinda liked and bought them for $75. Would go there again, but only for reasonable priced items.