Aaron's Touch Up & Restoration

Fabric Shops
1539 Central Park Dr Hurst TX 76053
HomeStars  >  Fabric Shops in North Richland Hills  >  Aaron's Touch Up & Restoration

Review for Aaron's Touch Up & Restoration

Lucky Girl
Lucky Girl
1 review Arlington, TX

Sofa rehopolstery

I was given my Grandmothers old couch when she passed it was super special to me but i must admit it look ruff and umm smelled worse. Chad came out and looked at it on a tuesday and reasured me that he and his team could bring it back to life and loss the smell. I was sceptical but with his reasurance i agreed on the bid and he asked if i hold payment until I was satisfied wich honestl shocked me in this day and age that someone actual ask for me NOT to pay in advance. He told me it would be 4 to 5 weeks becasue of thw amout of work they had at the time so i was super excited when after jsut abotu 3 weeks he called to schedule a delivery. All i can say is when it made it to my hosue i cried it was perfect the fabric he helped me pick was spot on and the smell was GONE if she was here to see it i know my grandmother would just smile...

Thank You Chad!