Viking Pools of The Greater Valley

Swimming Pools, Spas & Hot Tubs
16349 S Harlan Rd Lathrop CA 95330
HomeStars  >  Swimming Pools, Spas & Hot Tubs in Lathrop  >  Viking Pools of The Greater Valley

Review for Viking Pools of The Greater Valley

Leilani in Livermore
8 reviews Livermore, CA

On 8/11/08 I gave Viking Pools of the Greater Valley a check for $200.00 (towards a $45,000.00 installation of an "Acapulco" pool at my home in Livermore). After my check cleared, Gabe refused to return my phone calls (I tried reaching him for NINE DAYS before he finally called me back) and will not come back out to the site. He also refuses to give out his cell phone number and his office assistants are no help. They have done absolutely NOTHING - no permit was applied for, no pool has been ordered and I finally filed complaints against them with the BBB and the CSLB.

Unfortunately, they're not BBB members, so the BBB couldn't do much except ask them to try to resolve the complaint by refunding my $200 deposit for a job they didn't even start, but they did not. The CSLB closed the complaint I filed because they said they are not authorized to conduct investigations on a contractor who HAS NOT STARTED ANY WORK...and since Gabe of Viking Pools GV did a take-my-deposit-and-run, it is a civil matter and beyond the CSLB's jurisdiction. They investigate workmanship issues and Viking Pools GV did not perform ANY work.

Now we have a small claims court date of April 29, 2009. May justice be served!