The Mold Guy Inc.

Mold Detection & Removal
13428 Maxella Ave Marina Del Rey CA 90292

Reviews for The Mold Guy Inc.

Don Smith in Neenah

I detected mold in the carpet in my basement and I was in the process of selling the house. My Realestate agent recommend Mold guy. I called and the person and the lady on the line was excellent in providing details to me regarding what they would be doing and when they could get it done. The guys that did the job were very professional and did a great job to my satisfaction. I would definitely recommend them to anyone that asked.

Don

Found the company to be very professional providing information on what I could deal with on my own and how. They helped put my mind at ease so once I cleaned it up it I was comfortable to continue home improvement.

Bruce from Mississauga

Ross did a preliminary exam, and provided us with an accurate estimate.Phillip, and his crew came in and did a thorough job of
mold removal. The entire procedure was completed in a professional and timely manner. The job had a successful outcome from start to finish. We would highly recommend your
services. Thank-you, B. MacFarlane, Mississauga.