Lanier & Sons Paving Inc

NCMae22 in Whiteville
NCMae22 in Whiteville
5 reviews Whiteville, NC

Repaving Drive way

Visually looking at my house you could tell there was a major problem with the driveway it had a huge curve in it. Everyone who used my driveway ended up ruining the grass and it was hard to maneuver your car when trying to leave. I had contacted several companies about helping me fix this problem. Some companies said that it would be $1600 or more because of permits and tearing down the old concrete. When I called Lanier they were on top of it. I enjoyed doing business with them because they were affordable and dependable. I would recommend their services to anyone.