Anna's Linens

Chynna in New Orleans
Chynna in New Orleans
1 review Metairie, LA

School Project

My cousin needed to make a flag for a school project so I took him to Anna's. We found the material easily but we needed to know what to use to stop it from fraying. My cousin is a boy with no sewing experience and I wanted him to do his own work so I needed something easy. I asked 2 ladies and they each pointed to someone else to ask because they didn't work in that department. The whole store is devoted to sewing. What other department is there? Finally and older lady showed us stitch witchery to iron an end on it. We picked colors that matched our sections and my cousin was able to do it himself. It came out excellent too. The store had what we needed to make a good prject but it seemed that no one could or wanted to help.