Active Electrical Supply Co

Tita in albany park
Tita in albany park
1 review , IL

ceiling fan

I am not much of an electrican and Home Depot was no help at all, so I decided to go to Active electric to buy a ceiling fan. The staff was courteous from the minute i walked in. I was interested in the Casablanca ceiling fans. They had a large selection and after all my questions, i bought the Brecsia model and love the look and the very quiet motor of the fan. I would definately come back again.

c in north mayfair
c in north mayfair
2 reviews , IL

light fixtures and ceiling fans

I live in North Mayfair and I am lucky to have Active Electric in my neighborhood. The staff is very courteous and knowledgable. I brought a light fixture that I bought on a trip in Italy that was wired for Europe and one of the electricians on staff was able to rewire the fixture and reconfigure the wall sconce into a ceiling fixture. I have been back since with numerous questions and they always have helpful answers.