All American Fence Company

RL in Bannockburn
RL in Bannockburn
1 review DEERFIELD, IL

They were supposed to replace an existing 60 ft fence. Simple job

This had to be the THE WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE I HAVE EVER EXPERIENCED. I never did a review. I signed up to specifically warn everyone not to use them. I had Bob come out a month ago to give me a quote for a fence and look at the job. All that needed to be done is replace an existing old 60 ft fence with a new one; nothing complicated. He wrote up a contract and said it would be installed 5 days after I received my permit. I got a permit within 2 days and left the contract and a check in my mail for him to pick up. It sat in my mail for 2 weeks. I kept calling Maryjo and Bob and would only get their answering service. finally 3 weeks later they scheduled my install for a saturday. They called me Thursday night to switch it to friday. They had a cancellation. (Probably another dissatisfied customer). I stayed home to meet the installer. He said they aren't capable of install and my fence would not be level if they put it in; it would slope. I said I need it level. He said he will call Bob. I called for Bob and MaryJo all day to find out what was going on. Nobody called back. I left work early at 230 and saw a bunch of lumber, but nobody at my house. I called Maryjo numerous times and no call. Finally her husband and owner, John called me back. He said she is afraid to call me, because the conversation will take too long. RIDICULOUS. TERRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE!!! He said they will install tomorrow and that Bob and the installer were at fault. I went out that night and get a msg a 730pm that they aren't capable of doing the job. They are so INCOMPETENT. DO NOT HIRE YOU WILL REGRET!!! I'm going with Fenceworks: Guys on 41. They said it is an easy install and will have no problem being level on top.