Anna's Linen

Karen in Lomita
Karen in Lomita
8 reviews Lomita, CA

Bed sheets and comforters

I shopped around for some bedding at the various major retailers at the mall. I checked the prices in the newspapers and in the Internet. I could find anything decent within our price range and then a friend of mine recommended trying Anna's. I went to the store and found a vast selection of linens and bedding. After spending about an hour shopping around I selected a Sealy Best Fit Set which had a higher thread count than several sets at the mall retailers that were selling at the same price. I also selected an Asian-style comforter to match our decor. It is the one seen in my profile. I thought I would have to go to an Asian specialty shop or buy it from the internet but didn't have to. Later I checked on my purchases on the Internet and there were several other retailers selling the same set for similar prices. The store itself seemed understaffed but I got the set I wanted.