Anderson, Marty & Associates, Inc.

Stair Builders
PO Box 1595 Hoboken NJ 07030
Stair Builders
Anderson, Marty & Associates, Inc.

Review for Anderson, Marty & Associates, Inc.

Nick in Hoboken
Nick in Hoboken
1 review , NJ

worked on the stairs

I had these guys in to work on the stairs in my home. They had been very loose and coming out of the wall. They fixed the stairs well and I have had no no more problems. The stairs are very solid now. I would recommend this company.

More about Anderson, Marty & Associates, Inc.

thestairrepairexperts. com The Stair Repair Experts - we get the squeaks out! We specialize in wood stair restoration & repair. Often we repair or replace stairs from above with no demolition to the ceiling below. During the work the stairs are passable for the overnights. Also new stairs, railings, design/ ...
Looking for Stair Builders pros in Hoboken?