Glass Garage Home & Garden The

Garden Centres
8379 Melrose Ave West Hollywood CA 90069
HomeStars  >  Garden Centres in West Hollywood  >  Glass Garage Home & Garden The

Review for Glass Garage Home & Garden The

greeneyedbarbieinGardena
greeneyedbarbieinGardena
6 reviews Gardena, CA

garage and garden matientance

“Glass Garage Home & Garden was a great choice for redoing my garage and garden needs. I found most of the stuff I wanted, including the door choices, but the way that the hedges were trimmed I found were not in my taste. I might be a little picky, but for those of you looking to redo your home, this is definitely the place to go. Friendly workers thought some had limited english all in all they got the job done.