Brandt's Flowers

HomeStars  >  Garden Centres in Oklahoma City  >  Brandt's Flowers

Review for Brandt's Flowers

John Easley in Achille
1 review Oklahoma City, OK

I have used Brandt Flowers in the past, but they moved and I lost contact… I started searching and found them on the web… they are still a super great business.
A person named Chris took the order for a delivery to my gorgeous Girlfriend an amazing devoted “nurse” at one of the local hospitals in OKC. Chris said he was out of what I wanted the “white winter tulips”… He still made it happen by having the truck go by the wholesaler on the way to the delivery and picked up 12 beautiful fresh tulip flowers. They were delivered on the morning run to the hospital and she got them in about two hours… I have never had such great flower service, the quality and price were amazing.I don’t see how they do it? My girlfriend called me and told me they were just beautiful … thanks Brandt’s Flowers ….. John