The Frame House

HomeStars  >  Art & Print in Arcadia  >  The Frame House

Review for The Frame House

Jim in Hawthorne
7 reviews Torrance, CA

I had my movie screening room redesigned by an interior designer. I had some poster that had been rolled up for years and finally wanted to frame them for my room. I visited The Frame Store after reading about it in someone's blog. I didn't want to drive too far from my home but finally did one weekend. I was pleased to find that not only are their prices reasonable, they have extremely fast service. They were able to frame my poster on the spot. They even helped me carry my framed posters to my car. Very good service.