ETO Doors

Liz in Richmond
Liz in Richmond
1 review Richmond, BC

Poor quality

After spending over $7,000 for a house full of new doors from ETO, we found after unpacking them that doors advertised as "primed" actually come with completely unfinished edges, made up of multiple pieces of wood stuck together, and with large gaps, seams, and holes in them that have to be worked on! Beware that primed means nothing. These doors are not ready for paint and need major filling work. Customer service doesn't care and simply says the doors come "unfinished", even though they are sold as primed. I guess this means with holes and gaps. We paid our painter to fix the doors.

Private User reviews Laval,

All in all a disaster.

Avoid this company, a 2 week order took 6, they delivered a door with a hidden defect and will not stand by it because the delivery paper was signed. The door quality is inferior for the price, very light.
All in all a disaster.

kari g from Chesterfield
kari g from Chesterfield
1 review Chesterfield, MO

Interior Doors

Half of doors came in damaged. Filed claim - they were very difficult to communicate with. After a month of no reply from them about replacements, I cancelled the order and had to reorder from another supplier. They refuse to give me refund. I filed complaints with BBB, Atty gen of CA & credit card company and still trying to get resolution. I regret ordering from this company.

david graziani from Mesa
david graziani from Mesa
1 review Mesa, AZ

job 399 custom home

eyal , is the best in the business ,we bought a knotty alder garage door from them had a problem and we never had such good service ,I would say the company is a company who stands behind what they sell and care about there customers , thanks dave

Jim Si from New Market
Jim Si from New Market
1 review New Market, AL

ETO Doors

I purchased two doors out of over thirty (6 are double pre-hung) and I'm glad that is all I bought. One door is my main entry a double pre-hung. Beware - spending $500.00 for having a door pre-hung does not mean it is complete and ready to go. "Prep Work" does not mean....? I don't know what that means to ETO. If you buy a double door you would expect to install your locks and close the door right? After you put the door together you must then have you or a professional miter the in-active to receive your lock and dead bolt. The in-active is not prepped. ETO stated it's not done because it is such an important and precise measurement that you the buyer must do that. Thats the crazy part! The door is precise in all aspects, yet an absolutely necessary part of the door - (one shot deal - mess up and you have ruined a door) is left to a armature or additional expense. Go figure. I am not satisfied with the response I have received so far from ETO and all of the pre-hung double doors I mentioned earlier came prepped to receive the inactive door.

More about ETO Doors

ETO Doors Corp. was one of the first door companies to offer a full line of doors online. We pride ourselves on a great selection of front door systems, wood doors, exterior doors, entry doors, interior doors, french doors and custom doors. Our vast stock of doors and aggressive industry ...
Looking for Windows & Doors Installation & Service pros in Los Angeles?