Campbell's Greenhouses

Amy in York
Amy in York
7 reviews , SC

Outdoor Lanscaping

My husband cleared out some more woods in the front of our house, and I decided right then it was time to buy some more flowers and fill it in. I had heard some people at work mention Campbells Greenhouse, so I looked up their address online and off we went. I was thrilled walking in - their flowers and plants were absolutely beautiful. They have nothing but the best. And the prices are great! The people that work there are very knowledgeable and very helpful! While I spent 150, I got lots of beautiful plants - 18 to be exact! I could have easily dropped a couple more bucks, thats how beautiful their plants are. I will definitely be a repeat customer!