Allied Waste Services

bulletkiss in sumter
bulletkiss in sumter
8 reviews , SC

Trash Pickup

Have you even been hung up on by a customer service agent? I have! After inquiring about why my trash hadn't been picked up in 3 weeks, the lady (I believe her name was Caroline or Catherine) said that it was closing time and they couldn't help me until Friday. Then she hung up on me! Nice huh? Trash days were supposed to be Friday, sometimes it was Saturday, sometimes Monday. Recently I moved into an apartment and wrote them about getting the credit back on my bill. I still haven't heard from them. I'm going to call them right now!