Luker Builders LLC

HomeStars  >  Drywall Contractors in Noblesville  >  Luker Builders LLC

Review for Luker Builders LLC

Tina in Carmel, In.
1 review , IN

Luker Builders did an extensive addition add on for me, complete with a wrap around custom deck,and did an amazing job. I had no problems with quality, their workmanship is outstanding, their profesionalism is incredible! I received estimates from 5 different contractors for this large project. Mike and Brandy submitted to me the best pricing options, warranties, the contract was easy to read and responsibilities were clearly defined. Big projects are always a hassle when all the contractors are here, and our normal life still has to continue, but the constant communication and precise scheduling with Brandy made this process seamless and easy as it could be. The final result is a beautiful space we adore and and we are so proud of! We recommend Luker Builders and their pros to all our family and friends, and will not use anyone else for our projects! My husband is so happy, now when something needs to be fixed or installed, he just calls Mike!

More about Luker Builders LLC

Affordable drywall, decks, garages, basements. We are a different kind of company- Affordable rates, excellent workmanship, true cost proposals, no gimmicks, no headaches. Period. Our business is dedicated to providing area residents with professional home repairs and general construction of the highest quality at truly competitive prices.