Home Fabrics

HomeStars  >  Fabric Shops in Los Angeles  >  Home Fabrics

Reviews for Home Fabrics

johnny in Rosemead
6 reviews Rosemead, CA

I needed some fabric for my chairs, and Home Fabrics provided me with some choices. I was not in the market for the highest quality fabrics, and Home Fabrics proved to be perfect for me in this situation. Nice selection.

NAnime
7 reviews La Habra, CA

After failing to find a closer store for home fabrics from where I work, I decided to take a look here. It is only about a 25-minute drive from where I work, so the store's location isn't too bad. I bought a large piece of fabric for the kitchen table and the living room curtain. I was not disappointed at all, and I am enjoying my new curtains very much. The coloring matches almost perfectly!

If you need fabrics for anything: whether remodeling, arts and crafts, etc., you should take a look here.

URBAQUA
8 reviews , CA

I needed fabric to reupholster my dining room chairs. I was told that there were a lot of fabric stores downtown. Parking was not easy but I waled around and decided on this fabric store. They had a huge selection and the prices were reasonable. my chairs look wonderful.