Nebraskaland Moving

Pamela Compton from Lincoln
Pamela Compton from Lincoln
1 review Lincoln, NE

Moving Service

I used Nebraska Land Moving to help me move into my brand new home. The workers who came over to my house showed up early to begin the move, they took extra care wrapping and securing the large items that I had, and they were resourceful and careful when it came to the bulkier pieces of furniture as they moved them. When we got into my new home, they made sure everything they moved was where I wanted it to be. Since this was the first time I moved, they took a lot of stress off my back and made it easy. This is the kind of company that provides great services at a very good price. Two thumbs up!