Fireside Hearth & Home

HomeStars  >  Fireplace Mantels in Goose Creek  >  Fireside Hearth & Home

Review for Fireside Hearth & Home

Danielle in Charleston
6 reviews Charleston, SC

When I built my home I put in a nice gas fireplace of excellent quality. Not wanting the typical marble surround, the builder mad one of marble and pine to match my floors. I noticed that when I would burn the fireplace for long periods of time the piece of pine on the facing would leak sap. I was terrified of a fire and it just looked terrible. Fireplace Hearth and Home came right out and inspected the fireplace for any dangers. While they did find the installation sound, they did not like that sappy board. They explained that pine is too sappy to be that close to fire and I should replace it with a harder wood. They found a nice piece of oak that meshed with my fireplace and installed it and stained it. They did such a beautiful job that noone can see the difference in the wood. I am so pleased with their service that I call them every year for a fireplace inspection and any needed service!