AquaGuard Foundation Solutions

HomeStars  >  Waterproofing in Marietta  >  AquaGuard Foundation Solutions

Review for AquaGuard Foundation Solutions

Lisa from Roswell
1 review Roswell, GA

I am honored to write this review for AquaGuard and specifically Paul Ruschmeyer.
Honesty, integrity and reliability are the most important components to any business. AquaGuard has all three and more. Respectful , courteous and dependable are also simple basic components that sadly many companies these days lack. Without one, companies fail.

Due my work schedule they weren’t able to meet with me right away but were really good at working with me on finding a good day to come. While I waited for my appointment they sent me information in the mail that was extremely helpful to use as a reference as to what to expect when they inspect the house.

Paul arrived on time and was very professional and very friendly. I felt as ease right away. He did a thorough inspection and was able to determine that my foundation was sound. He answered all my questions and looked at all my concerns. He was honest as to what the real problems were. He didn’t try to pressure me into services that were not needed. His extensive training and educational background helped him explain what the real concerns were with my house. They were more cosmetic, not foundational. I walked him through the entire house pointing out things and he patiently explained in great detail what work needed to be done. He could’ve easily misled me without me knowing it since I have no background in structural engineering, but he didn’t. Instead he showed me step by step why he determined my house’s foundation was just fine and how to find a good handyman to help me with my problems. My mind was at ease by the end of his assessment.

If given the opportunity to request a specific engineer, I would highly suggest asking for Paul Ruschmeyer. He’s as honest as they come.