John Kirk Furniture

David in Indianapolis
David in Indianapolis
1 review , IN

Aweful experience buying Curio cabinets

I ordered two Polaski curio cabinets for my wife for our anniversary, between John Kirk and Polaski the order got lost and took twice as long to receive. I was left empty handed on our anniversary and all I got from John Kirk was "sorry there is nothing we can do". When the order did finally get to the store I thought they might put us to the front of the delivery list due to the long wait but they did not. I will never buy from John Kirk Furniture again nor will I recommend them to anyone in the future.