Cabinet Mania

1428 10th St Columbus IN 47201

Reviews for Cabinet Mania

nicole in Lake Villa
1 review Edmonton, AB

They had the style of cabinets I wanted made with good quality materials. The prices are amazing especially with the sales, and I don't mind assembling the cabinets myself. Great company!

Tom in Ormond Beach
1 review Ormond Beach, ON

June 1st 2016 I place an order June 21 I was told it was on back order so I canceled the order and asked for a refund. As of 8/28/2016 still no refund June 1st 2016 I place an order with cabinet Mania on line. They took my money on June 1st. as to be expected. Three weeks later I still had no shipping info on my order. June 21st I called and was told it was shipping the next day. Three days later I call and they said it was shipping out the next week. Called next week and they said it was on back order. At this point with no ETA of the back order being filled I ask them to cancel on (June 24th) the order and refund. Took them a week to final cancel the order. On July 1st I finally got an email confirming they canceled my order and will be processing the refund. On July 22nd I got any email response to my inquire where is my refund? They said it may take up to 30 days. Now two months later I still don't have my refund. I have called at lest a dozen times only to be told account will email you. The last time I called on 8/23 they hung up on me. The last email I have received for them was on 8/24 saying they will send the check by the end of the week and email me the tacking info. I emailed them on Friday 8/26 asking for the tracking info no response. I also emailed them again on Sat 8/27 no response. They have now had my money for 3 month. I have call only to be hung up on. E-mailed only to be told give it another week. Then the last email was if I did not get the check by last Tuesday they would FedEx the check to me and send tracking info. Sadly to say it is now Sunday and still no tracking info from them or response to my email of where is the check? Cabinet Mania has now had over 2k of my money for three months we poor to little communication to me. I have all the emails to prove of all this.