Advanced Carpet Care

Carpet & Rug Cleaning & Repairing
107 Greenwich Ct Dunn NC 28334
HomeStars  >  Carpet & Rug Cleaning & Repairing in Dunn  >  Advanced Carpet Care

Review for Advanced Carpet Care

Star in NC
6 reviews Clinton, NC

Since my magic carpeting won't clean itself and I hate to do it because of those clunky home machines I called Advanced. They came... they cleaned and I was happy with the results. The spot treatment really got out some spots I thought were stained forever. As an artist I tend to be a bit messy with my 'creativity' and the spots on the carpet were a result. The permanent paint was not removed nor did I expect it to be. I just made them into flowers. But many of the 'forever' stains were removed.
They moved the furniture too. I am happy my house is happy and that makes the world 'my world' a better place. Because we all know 'when momma is happy the world is happy!'
I would recommend this company to family and friends.