B & B Builders

Review for B & B Builders

Susan in Southeast Wichita
Susan in Southeast Wichita
1 review Wichita, KS

Front entry concrete work, backfill, back patio

I was very happy with B&B Builders from the very beginning. I received several bids for the work we had done, it was no small job. Stan was the ONLY person to come to my house and treat me respectfully. He never spoke down to me - several of the other companies bidding the job did. B&B wasn't the lowest bid I received but it wasn't the highest either...right about middle of the road. As for the workers, they did a terrific job, worked hard, cleaned up after themselves, were courteous and very friendly. The end result was dramatic and exactly what I wanted!