Kitchen & Bath Unlimited

lynnielynnie@netzero.net
L. E.
8 reviews , NY

bathroom redo

Last year in our old house we were redoing the bathroom and decided to order our new tub, vanity,sink, mirror, toilet etc from their showroom. They did have a great selection but I have to say the prices are quite high. I did pick out what I wanted and was quite pleased. I was told when everything would be available and was told that most items would take 6 weeks. I didnt like the wait time but said okay anyway. Six weeks later I was told a couple of items would be 2 weeks more. It is now 8 weeks later and I am told everything is in. We go to pick up everything and take it home. When we get home we find that the cabinet we ordered is the wrong height, the handles we ordered are not the ones given to us and now we have to wait again to get the right items in. Since my husband was doing the work himself it was just a nuisance, had I been paying a contractor to do the work I would have been more upset.