Valley Scale Incorporated

Tina in Monticello
Tina in Monticello
7 reviews Monticello, NY

Minor Bathroom renovation

I was going to update my 60's bathroom. I called around looking for prices for faucets, towel racks, doorknobs, shower rods, and such. These accessories were key if I were to have the perfect bathroom. Not only did Vally Scale deliver, their workers dropped of the products at our home and even offered to install them. Something that they admitted wasn't usually done. I was impressed with there work ethic and there products and will be going back to them for my upcoming bedroom renovation.