Ventilation Purification

Washington Consumer
Washington Consumer
1 review , PA

Vent Cleaning

I wasn't unhappy with cleaning as much as the refusal from Mgt to right the wrong their guys did. I had ducts cleaned in winter...furnace worked fine afterwards but come summer and the AC went on there was a problem. I had AC workers out..finally pinpointed problem. They had closed the AC dampers during cleaning. The Co. and rude little receptionist couldn't say anything except why didn't you call us back? Dah!!! Little did she know I had called them and they said it wouldn't have had anything to do with them since furnace was working! Go anywhere but here. Unprofessional. Rude office employees. Management could care less about customer satisfaction. I'll tell as many people as I can not to use Ventilation Purification.