Value City Furniture

DANIELLE
DANIELLE
11 reviews Rineyville, KY

BEDDING

I REALLY LOVE THIS STORE. I BOUGHT MY SON A DRESSER FROM HERE, IT LOOKS REALLY GREAT IN HIS ROOM. THERE IS SOMETHING FOR EVERYONE AT THIS STORE. THEY ALSO HAVE REALLY GOOD PRICES...

Kelloyal
Kelloyal
9 reviews Louisville, KY

Mirror for my living room

I love Value city furniture because they have very beautiful items to help decorate my home. I bought a beautiful gold trimmed mirror from here and it goes great in my living room, this store has very great prices and alot of things to choose from, I would def recommend to anyone looking to update their home, or just to add a little something :)