Appliance Depot & More

D Port Charlotte
D Port Charlotte
6 reviews Port Charlotte, FL

kitchen appliances

My husband and I had a terrible experience with this company. We purchased a new stove and when the first was delivered it was dented, when the replacement arrived at the showroom, they wouldn't deliver it because it was so badly damaged. Finally the third stove was acceptable. Then when it came time for the fridge, it took us four tries to get one that wasn't dented and still ended up with large dents on the sides - we ended up settling for the "best of the worst". We were actually told we were being too picky! I buy something brand new I expect it to be perfect. Would never do business with this company again and recommend that no one else does either. If they would just come out and say they're selling scratch and dent I could accept it - but don't try to pass this garbage off as brand new.