St Germains Furniture

Hortence
Hortence
1 review , LA

deplorable store

we bought a queen sized serta firm euro top, that collapsed in two weeks in the middle. i weigh 125 pounds and my husband weighs 165. they refused to replace it or give us our money back. we asked to exchange it and the manager said it was discontinued by serta. we went to mattress direct and got a good deal.thet really do not care at st. germains except for making a quick buck.

robbiewilliams
robbiewilliams

worn out mattress

my auntie bought a mattress from them and was told she was getting a new one. they try to deliver the one that had been on their floor for eons. it was grey and worn down and they said it was discontinued. that was the last one they had, because they thought at the time she bought it that there was one in the warehouse. turns out it was reserved so they send her the raggedy floor model. we send everyone to bedding plus now.

Millie
Millie
1 review Gretna, LA

Mattress for my bad back

The St. Germains tried to sell me a floor model mattress too. I heard that this was against business policy, due to sanitary reasons. these mattresses were all out and unwrapped and people had laid all over them. why is Serta alowing the St. Germains to do this with their product?! St. Germain is giving Serta a bad name if you ask me!

Lydia Trosclair
Lydia Trosclair

Mattress purchase

We were in the market for a better matress since I have back problems. the saleswoman ended up selling us a king size vera wang serta.When the delivery arrived, we couldnt believe that it was wrapped in plastic wrap like the kind you get at the deli. they never told us that the mattress we picked was discontinued and we'd be getting a floor model that millions of people had jumped on for years!we were told that they thought there was another in the warehouse, but that some other customer had it in lay-a-way. we would have gone to mattress direct if we knew they were selling us a floor model. Lydia

Clebert
Clebert

Mattress

My wife and I were buying a mattress for her invalid mother, and this loud mouthed crass fat old salesman assurred us that we would be getting a new serta for them. surprise to us when they delivered a floor model with what looked like fecal stains on it! the guy said it was probably the salesman spilling coffee on it, but i know diarreah when i see it! and smell it! we rejected it, and had to wait forever to get our money back. we went to bedding plus and got a great deal. C. Jones