Hillens Coast TV

1deleteme in SoCal
1deleteme in SoCal
1 review San Dimas, CA

TV Repair

$200 for labor, $135 plus tax for a SMPS PCBA (switching power supply). Their policy, "If they don't ask, I won't tell". Diagnosing a power supply problem at the very most takes a 1/2 hour and it is the very 1st thing you check!
For bad ethical experiences I had repair done to get my flatscreen out of there. I didn't bother asking for old power supply board. When I finally got TV home and was hooking it up I saw thru the rear panel vents old dust with fresh fingerprints on the capacitor cans on the "new" SMPS board. Gee, I wonder what the plausible explanations are for that???? Please take your business somewhere else. I doubt the service and prices could be any worse. No sour grapes. I knew better. Just a Warning!!!!!