A Tropical Carpet Cleaning Company

Carpet & Rug Cleaning & Repairing
12 63 144 St Largo FL 33774
HomeStars  >  Carpet & Rug Cleaning & Repairing in Largo  >  A Tropical Carpet Cleaning Company

Review for A Tropical Carpet Cleaning Company

OtterKim in St Petersburg
OtterKim in St Petersburg
5 reviews St Petersburg, FL

Carpet Cleaning Service

I have hired Tropical Carpet numerous times to clean for myself and my company through the years (approx. 5 years). They do an outstanding job for a very reasonable price. I highly recommend this service. They are very professional and thorough. They are careful with furishings and use very non-invasive, steam cleaning techniques. I never feel that they are rushing or trying to add extra, unwanted services. The results are wonderful. The carpeting is very clean. I have also had them clean our living room furnishings. Everything smells and looks so fresh. They use coverings on the items that may touch the cleaned carpet so ensure no damage.