Morin Chimney Sweep

Tuck Pointing
4780 Warren Way Reno NV 89509
HomeStars  >  Renovation Cleaning in Reno  >  Morin Chimney Sweep  >  Cleaned the chimneys in my home
firewire in Reno
firewire in Reno
5 reviews Reno, NV

Cleaned the chimneys in my home

I went with Morin after calling two other Chimney sweeps in the area. I didn't get a good impression of one company on the phone and the other company was unable to get to my home for more than a week. In retrospect, I'm glad the other companies didn't work out. Morin was great on the phone, they showed up on time, and were professional while onsite. The technician took a great amount of care in keeping my home interior clean. It took extra time and I really appreciated it. After cleaning the chimneys the tech went into detail educating me about my wood fireplaces (first time without gas units for me). He made some recommendations for log racks and screens that I didn't have at the time. He spent about as much time with me as he did on the chimneys, which was surprising. Overall, I feel Morin went beyond my expectations and I will use them exclusively in the future.