R & R Hvac

Review for R & R Hvac

k2whitehouse
k2whitehouse
5 reviews , MD

AC Repair and estimate for furnace replacement

The first time I called this company several years ago, it had been recommended to me by someone I called by accident for AC repair. I was very happy with their work. The owner at the time was delightful to work with, very fair and did a great job of replacing our thermostat and getting our air conditioner going again. And he kept the cost low.

The second time we used their services this past year, we called for an estimate on a furnace replacement. While their cost was right in line with others, we picked a different company who had a lot more experience in unusual furnace installations (ours was a wood/oil/coal furnace being replaced by an oil only one) and that my father had recommended.

But the second time as well, they were prompt, hard-working and professional. I would definitely call them again for a repair and would recommend them to others.