A A Electric

sambood
sambood
6 reviews Elk Grove, CA

No more electricity

I got mad and I pulled my TV pull out without turning it off. This caused the electricity in most of the house to shut off. I went outside and flip the switchbox open and moved the button right and left. It didn't work! After a week without electricity, I decided to call an electrician! He was there on time and it was only a matter of seconds before the electricity went back up. He showed me how to do it properly (you have to push it all and I mean ALL the way to the right and pull it back the other way!!!)! Yep, easy money for him, in and out in 2 seconds, literally.