Fine Line Pacific Incorporated

Tony in Cloverdale
Tony in Cloverdale
4 reviews Vancouver, BC

Kitchen Quartz Countertops - Dupont Zodiac

Fine Line Pacific is an excellent company. The sales person who came to our house was very professional and friendly. After our kitchen cabinets had been installed, Fine Line sent out staff to measure the kitchen with a laser device. In under a week the Dupont Zodiaq Quartz countertops were complete and delivered to our site. My wife was home for the installation. The installers were very friendly and efficient. When I arrived home my wife asked me to find where the product had been seemed. Even though I am very particular, I could not find the seem. These are the best countertops I have ever owned.