Doug's Plumbing Heating & Cooling

Bathroom Renovation
1001 Columbus Ave Bay City MI 48708
HomeStars  >  Bathroom Renovation in Bay City  >  Doug's Plumbing Heating & Cooling

Review for Doug's Plumbing Heating & Cooling

the5rupps in Bay City
the5rupps in Bay City
5 reviews , MI

Plumbing work

Doug's Plumbing is a local contractor that I recently had the need to hire.
The house that I was renovating presented me with an extensive plumbing must-do list. It included a toilet repair, another toilet complete replacement, bathroom sink/vanity replcement, basement laundry tub replacement, and major leaks needing repair under the kitchen sink, as well as the bathtub.
I knew of Doug's Plumbing's reputation, so instead of getting estimates from different contractors, I just hired Doug's and let them loose. They gave me approximate prices as they approached each task, and that's how we worked together through the whole process.
They certainly lived up to what I had heard about them - affordable prices and excellent work. Highly recommended.