Kohler Awning Incorporated

Jen
Jen
1 review LANCASTER, NY

Installation of Awning

We really like our awning however I am very disapointed in the level of customer service Kohler Awning provided. When the salesmen came to our house to give us the estimate he advised us that the first take down would be free because of the purchase of the awning. So we purchased the awning and when the time came to take down the awning we recieved a bill for $127. I called to let them know that we were told that the first take down would be free . The women said she would pull my contract and have Mr. Kohler call me back. When Mr. Kohler called me back he said that it was not in my contract and that they would not waive the fee. He basically told me too bad and you have to pay it. I realize that this is my fault and I should have made sure it was in my contract however out of courtesy and to show good customer service they could have just waived it anyway due to the fact I just paid $5000 this past year for the installation of the awning.