Adt Alarm

chachacha
chachacha
5 reviews , CA

Security Alarm

I've used ADT for the past 3 years for residential security service. Recently, I was charged for 2 false alarms by the City of Hayward. I called the local office to inquire about this and the lady that I spoke to was not helpful at all. She was rude and did not provide the information that I asked of her and simply said that they don't have the information available in the system. She was obnoxious and unprofessional. I am upset and apalled that the local office would treat their customers this way. ADT is not the only alarm service out there. I guess they've gotten too big that they don't care about servicing their small customers.