Lightingsmart.com

Review for Lightingsmart.com

Peter in NYC
Peter in NYC
1 review New York, NY

Amazing lighting selfdisplay tool!

Since the recession, I have to carefully spend my money on my home renovation project. After shopping around on the local stories, I was still not sure which lighting features I am interested to match my home styles and colors. So I brought my kitchen picture to the stories. Fortunately, a guy told me to try selfdisplay tool from Lightingsmart.com. Wow! God bless me. I uploaded my picture to the site. Bingo!, I got one I very liked in 1-2 minutes from http://www.lightingsmart.com/selfshowroom.php.

Personally, I would like to share my existings with my friends.

Peter, NYC