Powell Vinyl Siding & Floor Company

Carpet Installers
110 Upper Dry Fork Ridge Rd Mc Kee KY 40447
HomeStars  >  Carpet Installers in Sandgap  >  Powell Vinyl Siding & Floor Company

Review for Powell Vinyl Siding & Floor Company

JasonB
JasonB
5 reviews East Bernstadt, KY

Kitchen Makeover

When I was completely redoing my kitchen I decided to redo the floor as well. I was seeking a great company that could help me do the floor and would offer a great price. Powell Vinyl Siding & Floor Company was the one that I chose because of word of mouth. My best friend had done business with them in the past and recommended them to me. I am glad that I went with their company because they have a lot of choice when it comes to flooring. I didn't have any problems selecting the vinyl flooring that was right for my home and for me. Thanks to the great salesmen there I was able to make the right selections. This company stands behind it's products 100%. I have recommended them to all of my buddies.