Metro Mattress

frye.mike
frye.mike
1 review , NY

mattress purchase

After shopping at other mattress stores in the area I purchased from Metro Mattress and I'm glad I did. Not only did they beat the other places prices but the sales girl(Tracy) knew so much about bedding I was amazed. Go to Metro Mattress...compitant, educated, good prices! I found it odd that other mattress stores in the area had bad things to say about the sales people at Metro Mattress. I heard immature, rude and even a&*#oles! Wow! I even had 1 place tell me they wouldn't give me a card because I was just going to take it to them and have them beat my price and they wouldn't lose another sale to Metro Mattress. Now that is immature!!