Antique Restoration

Brooke11 in Mountain View
Brooke11 in Mountain View
6 reviews Mountain View, CA

restored antique jewelry box

When my husband and I got married, his gift to me was a wooden antique jewelry box from Japan. Although he chose well and I instantly loved it, it was in desperate need of repair before it could be used. I did some searching, and ultimately decided to work with this company long distance. I first took several pictures of the box and sent it to them for a restoration price quote, and when I thought their number was fair, mailed them the jewelry box. The service took about 2 weeks, mainly because I'd made it clear that I was in no hurry, quality over quantity, and that we'd be out of town for the next 10 days anyway. The box came back in great shape - they even cleaned it for us in addition to the repairs.