Mattress Discounters

Reviews for Mattress Discounters

erin in ellwood city
erin in ellwood city
7 reviews , PA

needed beds for the kids rooms

we recently bought a new house and the kids beds were getting to little for them so we want to mattress dicounter to buy for beds the team was right by our sides lookin at us with each model and told us the beds they highly recommended and have bought theirselves we want home the same day with 4 beds and the kids love them

glorytroll, greenfield
glorytroll, greenfield
3 reviews Squirrel Hill, PA

Mattress sales

This store provides hometown service and hometown prices. The employees are very helpful and make sure you find exactly what you need. I sleep great every night on my mattress.

Amanda in Cranberry
Amanda in Cranberry
5 reviews Cranberry Township, PA

Purchased a new mattress and box spring

My husband and I were in need of a new mattress and box spring. As soon as we walked into Mattress Discounters we were warmly greeted and asked if we needed assistance. The employees were very helpful and experienced. They answered all of our questions as we checked the different models they had. We ended up purchasing that day and were very happy with our decision!

KrissyG89 in Pittsburgh
KrissyG89 in Pittsburgh
9 reviews Pennsylvania, PA

New mattress

I needed a new mattress, and quickly went to the Mattress Discounters store. They had a fantastic collection of mattresses. I was very pleased with their customer service as well. I did the lay down test on a couple until I found the one I loved! I bought it and was able to get it to my house quickly. I am very pleased!